Babyproof Your Relationship
The Secret Keys to Loving Your Relationship
(as much as you Love Your Baby)
in the first year after birth.
Deep down you’re scared.
You’re worried your relationship is going to change. And not for the good.
Telling yourself a lot of BS.
Look at your friends who have had kids and think: 'We are not gonna end up like that'
But you’re smart enough to know a baby IS going to change everything.
Things aren't going get any better when your baby arrives.
It's scary to note that 92% of parents report increased conflict with their partner in their first year of family and 67% report a decline in relationship satisfaction in the first 3 years of baby's life.
And... Relationship Problems are one of the leading causes of Perinatal Mood Disorders – suffered by
1 in 3 mothers and 1 in 6 dads.
If you are unlucky enough to suffer a traumatic birth, this further increases the risk. The issues are REAL.
Why babyproof your relationship?
After years working with expectant and new parents, I was still seeing the same thing OVER AND OVER and it saddened me.
Because EVEN WHEN parents had the BEST BIRTH TEAM, a birth experience TO BRAG ABOUT, and a GORGEOUS BABY, they were still having the same RELATIONSHIP DRAMA.
When you're PREGNANT it's easy to spend all your time researching your BIRTH OPTIONS, deciding WHERE TO BIRTH YOUR BABY, attending APPOINTMENTS and making DECISIONS.
Not many spend the time creating an INSURANCE POLICY for their relationship.
One that will ensure that as their FAMILY GROWS, so too will their CONNECTION and love for their PARTNER.
I'm here to show you the missing link..
Parenthood is about our RELATIONSHIP WITH OURSELVES, as we become mothers or fathers.
Our relationship BETWEEN US AND OUR PARTNER as we make the transition, as well as our relationship WITH OUR OWN PARENTS.
Some common reasons (excuses) not to plan for parenthood are:
- WE are just too busy working and having a baby is expensive
- WE have a great relationship right now - surely a baby won't change things between us?
- WE don't do deep and meaningful
- WE are just going to focus on our baby's birth for now
- WE were given a book on this - we will read it later
- WE are struggling to deal with pregnancy, and can't cope with thinking that far ahead.
I want to let you in on a little secret
YOU CAN plan to create a family that THRIVES, one that grows CLOSER through PREGNANCY.
- Prepare for a better BIRTH and BABYMOON
- Be CALMER, more CONFIDENT and LESS STRESSED PARENTS
If you prepare you will:
- KNOW what you and your partner NEED, and NEED TO KNOW as a new parent,
- LEARN what the NORMAL STAGES of NEW PARENTHOOD are, WHEN they happen, and WAYS TO GROW through them,
- THEN you and your PARTNER can GROW as a TEAM, as your family grows.
If you are already in the thick of it then like most of us, you’ve probably found more ups and downs than you’d expected on the parenthood journey.
What if right now you could have...
EVERYTHING you need to PREPARE, GUIDE and SUPPORT you through the FIRST FEW YEARS of PARENTHOOD so you HAVE A RELATIONSHIP that THRIVES.
BABYPROOF YOUR RELATIONSHIP - THE GUIDE